Termite Control Adelaide
Rely on Our Non-Toxic Solution to Termite Control in Adelaide
BOOK ONLINE NOW AND GET A FREE QUOTE
Discounted appointments available
Benefits of Termite Protection in Adelaide
Termite damage to Australian homes and structures add up to millions of dollars annually. Even worse is it is the kind of damage that your insurance more than likely won’t cover. We bring you a reliable solution to prevent such damages.
- Our termite treatment in Adelaide offers protection 24/7 and kills not only termites but also destroys their nests.
- It is an effective solution that will lure the insects in and immediately starts working to eradicate your termite concern from the moment the termites step into our trap.
- It is a solution which doesn’t require huge dosages of chemicals and is our preferred solution to protect your home and be environmentally-friendly at the same time.
What You Can Expect from Oz Pest Adelaide Regarding Termite Inspection in Adelaide
According to the guidelines of the Australian Standard AS3660, you should book a professional termite inspection of your home at least once a year. When you rely on us for the service, we will provide you with a complete report on the current condition of your home.
- Our advanced equipment means that we can detect termite movement through sonar tracking. We also use moisture readers to find moisture in wooden structures as it is often a sign of the presence of termites.
- Furthermore, we ensure the accuracy of all our inspections thanks to thermal imaging. This process will give a clear indication of whether there is any living activity inside the wood. When we do identify such areas, we can use our borescope to drill into the wood and take pictures of the termite activity inside, giving you eyes inside the structures.
- Every inspection includes a report that will define the current termite activity in your home’s structures. The report will highlight any existing damage caused by these termites and will specify the conditions of your property and the presence of termites. We will also advise how you can limit the likelihood of further termite invasions and show you the options we have available as part of our protection programme to keep your home safe.
Fast Facts About Termites in Adelaide
There are three types of termites, damp wood, subterranean and dry wood.
Subterranean termites hold the highest risk for wooded structures
Even if your home has steel frames, it is still at risk of termites as it can damage your trusses, furniture and more.
Not all termites eat wood.
Termites travel through the ground and can find your wooden structures even when their nest are far away.
Termites can squeeze through even the smallest cracks.
Are you concerned about termites in your home? Call us and let our team do an inspection of your property.