Let us create a safe, pest-free home for you
BOOK ONLINE NOW AND GET A FREE QUOTE
Discounted appointments available
If you have a problem with vermin in your home, why not consider our award-winning services for mice extermination? We can also assist with a wide range of other pests to help you keep your family safe and pest-free. Whether rats, mice, termites, or even spiders, we can deal with them all. Choose Oz Pest Adelaide and get the reliable pest control methods you deserve.
What Sets Us Apart from Our Competitors When You Need Mice Removal in Adelaide
If you are looking for the best team to help you with rat control in Adelaide, consider the following points regarding why we believe we are a step ahead of our competitors:
- We provide all our clients with free quotes to help them understand what we can do for them before they commit to anything. Our main priority is to help you find the best way to deal with the pests you have, not to tie you up in commitments that end up not helping.
- We deploy eco-friendly pest control methods whenever possible to support both you and the environment. It is worth noting that these methods can often take a little more time to accomplish, but in the long run, it is worth it. Ask our professionals about our Eco-friendly practices and how we can help you with it.
- Our services are not only for rat or mouse control in Adelaide. We can provide you with a wide range of services to help you deal with a range of pests. We can assist with mice, rats, termites, bees, wasps, cockroaches, spiders, ants, and bugs. If you are still unsure whether we can help, why not give us a call to clarify.
- We prioritise non-toxic treatments to provide its benefits safely. These treatments are not only safer to use in your home since it contains no toxins but are usually more effective as well.
- When you work with us, you will always get the same team, which means you never have to worry about inconsistencies in our work. Our team has the necessary qualifications to help you clear your home of any annoying pests whether you have just noticed them or they have plagued your home for a while.
Understanding how we can help you already moves you one step closer to getting rid of the pests in your home. With free quotes, the ability to deploy eco-friendly methods, and a wide range of services to help deal with all kinds of pests, it is easy to see why our clients always come back. So, the next time you need a family-owned business for effective pest control, why not put us to the test?
Common Signs that Indicate You Need Help from Our Rodent Control in Adelaide
You might still wonder whether you have a vermin problem because you have not seen any rats or mice. If that is the case, consider these common signs that indicate you could use our rodent removal services:
- One of the more obvious signs includes seeing gnaw marks on different items in your home. Chew marks on food packaging are common, but you might even see it on various surfaces in your home or find pieces of shredded paper or cardboard. The size of these marks can indicate whether you have mice or rats to worry about, but the quickest way to know is to get our professionals on the scene.
- If you notice musky odours around the home in places such as in cupboards or around the kitchen, you could have rodents. These smells could indicate that rodents have recently moved in or that a nest is growing. Either way now might be a good time to call us.
- If you ever notice a rotting smell, it could indicate not only that you have rodents, but that one or more of them have died somewhere. Dead rodents can spread disease and should be handled with care. Our professionals know the best methods to check for and get rid of these dead rodents and deal with any further infestation with our rat or mouse extermination.
- Another common sign of rodents is noise. Rodents have no reason to remain quiet, and as such, you will usually hear them scampering around, gnawing, scratching or even squeaking if there are young ones or many. These sounds can come from your walls, attics, ceilings, or even your cupboards.
- If you have pets and you notice them getting excited around specific parts of your home, they were previously uninterested in; it could mean rodents. Your pets have a much keener sense of smell and hearing than humans do, and as such, can more easily smell and hear rodents and detect where the problem is. A clear sign is when your pets start scratching at walls or paw at small holes somewhere in the home as if trying to get to something.
Understanding when you should give us a call can save you time, money, and trouble. The next time you notice any of the signs that indicate you have rodents, do not hesitate to call us for rat extermination in Adelaide.
Why We are a Cost-Effective Solution When You Need Rat Removal in Adelaide
Our team has helped clients get rid of pests for over 14 years, and we pride ourselves on our ability to not only investigate potential pest problems but to clear them out of your home completely. We have all the necessary insurance and even provide warranties on our work, ranging from six months to eight years depending on the pests.
We use reliable equipment and methods to make sure that once we leave, your home is pest-free. We can also provide you with competitive prices and can employ a wide range of non-toxic treatments to support your home and the environment optimally.
The next time you need help with mice control in Adelaide, give us a call, get your free quote, and let us handle it with our same-day services.
Speak with rodent control expert
Contact us today to speak about your pest control needs!